Where to purchase?
Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun is priced at 18.90 USD (RM 81) for 60ml of product. You can purchase it on Yesstyle now for RM 59.33 (18/6/2020).
How to use?
Using it as the last step of your morning skincare routine, use about a teaspoon amount for face and neck. You can use it for the rest of your body too!
What Benton says:
- Does not contain Essential Oils
- Formulated with Centella to enhance skin barrier and to provide better protection from strong UV rays.
- The product contains mild and safe ingredients that helps to avoid side effects of the existing chemical sunscreens such as eye and skin irritation.
- No Oxybenzone
- No Paraben
- No PEG
- No Ethanol
- No Mineral Oil
- Spreads in a thin, transparent layer and doesn’t leave a heavy finish on the skin.
The key ingredients for the Centella Green Level Unscented Sun are:
- Ethylhexyl Triazone
- New generation, chemical sunscreen agent
- Organic compound used in sunscreens to absorb UVB radiation
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate
- Chemical sunscreen agent
- Organic compound used in sunscreens to absorb UVA radiation.
- Centella Asiatica Extract(4315ppm)
- Great for wound healing
- Strengthens skin barrier
Other notable ingredients:
- Good for skin brightening and pore control.
My thoughts: Without the inclusion of Essential oils means people with sensitive skin will most likely react better to the this sunscreen compared to the original scented version. This sunscreen is light but moisturising! It blends in effortlessly and leaves no white cast as it is a chemical sunscreen. To me, it has a light chemical smell sort of like plastic when first applied so I’m not a fan, but luckily the scent goes away pretty quickly!
My Rating (Out of 5)
Yes! This sunscreen is really light-weight and easy to use, it’s also moisturising enough for me to skip my morning moisturiser! I felt zero irritation on my skin even around my eye area. I really like the finish it gives off so I’d definitely recommend!
Disclaimer: Although I was given the product, it’s still my honest thoughts and opinions. I am not paid to do the review.